Giveaway Official Rules and Regulations
- Eligibility: ONE ENTRY PER PERSON ONLY. An entrant may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent these rules. If multiple entries by an entrant is submitted, such entrant will be deemed ineligible. This Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to (a) legal residents of the United States who are 18 years or older as of the date of entry and (b) those who sign up at the online Sweepstakes page. Employees of ion At Home (the “Sponsor”), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, each entrant agrees to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules and each entrant represents and warrants that such entrant meets the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, each entrant agrees to accept the decisions of the Sponsor, as final and binding, as it relates to the Sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on (date and time PST) and ending (date and time PST). All online entries must be received by (date and time PST). The Winner will be selected at random on (date) and contacted by the email provided as part of the entry to claim the prize.
- How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by clicking on the following site: (URL goes here). Once at the site, each entrant must enter an email address and sign up for the newsletter(s) designated on the page. The entry must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified herein, to be eligible to win the Prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- Prize: One (1) winner will receive One (1) (prize) (“Prize”) with an approximate retail value of $(price). The specifics of the Prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. Any and all Prize related expenses, including, without limitation, any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of the Prize, transfer or assignment of the Prize to others, or request for the cash equivalent by the winner will be permitted. Acceptance of the Prize by the winner will constitute permission for the Sponsor to use the winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected at random by the Sponsor. The Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days after the end of the Sweepstakes (add date of notification here). The Sponsor shall have no liability for the winner’s failure to receive notices due to winner’s spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the date the award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release, as required by Sponsor, the Prize shall be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the Prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted To Sponsor: By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant understands that the Sponsor or anyone acting on their behalf, or their respective licensees, successors and assigns, will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, to review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, each entrant’s Sweepstakes entry, including, without limitation, the entry and entrant’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation. In connection therewith, the entrant agrees to promptly provide a complete and executed declaration and release as may be reasonably requested by the Sponsor.
- Terms: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should a virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other cause beyond their control, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, the Sponsor may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process, the operation of the Sweepstakes, any website or violates these Official Rules.
The Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by these Official Rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to receive email newsletters periodically from the Sponsor. Each entrant may opt-out of receiving these communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link set forth in the newsletters.
- Limitation of Liability: Each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, THE SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of Nevada having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will an entrant be permitted to obtain an award or claim, and hereby waives all rights related thereto, for punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and each entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winner’s List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: ion At Home, 9975 Moya Boulevard, Reno, Nevada 89506. Requests must be received no later than 30 days after the end of the Sweepstakes.